Welcome to Africa & Middle East Congress on Addiction (AMECA) 2nd Conference!
It is our pleasure to announce the second AMECA conference that will be held in Rabat, Morocco, 14-16 November, 2014. The conference will include keynote presentations and research papers presented within thematically focused symposia and sessions. The following themes will be covered:
• Epidemiology of addictive and related psychiatric disorders
• Diagnoses & assessment issues for addiction and related psychiatric disorders
• Treatment approach to addiction and related mental health problems
• Community and population research in addiction and related health problems
• Health care policy related to addiction prevention and treatment
The conference is organized by the organizing committee of the Africa and Middle East Congress on Addiction, the Khat Research Program, and the Arab Network for Behavioral Medicine, in collaboration with Mohammed V University in Rabat, Morocco.