Jimma-Minnesota International Symposium on Mental Health and Substance Use
Jimma, Ethiopia, February 17-19, 2014
“Confronting The Challenge of Mental Health and Substance Use Problems in Africa”
- Please complete the registration form here
- Please note that your registration will not be considered official until we receive your registration fee. Payment for the registration fee can be made at the conference site at Jimma University.
- Registration fee covers coffee breaks and lunches during the conference.
- Registration fee:
Low and middle income countries: 50 US dollars (Students: 25 US dollars).
High income countries: 100 US dollars (Students: 50 US dollars).
- Attendants from low income countries may apply for a reduction of their registration fees by sending an email to email@example.com
- For more information about qualifying countries please see http://data.worldbank.org/about/country-classifications/country-and-lending-groups#Low_income